Chances are something has changed in your execution. Your best next step is to pinpoint where you may have been allowing yourself too many concessions or making too many compromises.
Narrow in on what could have happened by asking yourself these questions:
1. Have I been eating healthy foods 80-85% of the time?
2. Have I been exercising portion control consistently?
3. How much of my day is spent sitting rather than moving?
4. Has there been a change in how many workouts I am doing each week?
5. Do I still "go hard" in my workouts and push myself like I used to?
Falling short of our goals is typically the result of a few errors in judgment, repeated every day. If you have veered off course, it's time to examine your most recent decisions and correct course. When you make different decisions, you create a different life.
Keep pushing, I believe in you.
P.S. I am looking for 8-10 people who want to lose 30 pounds in 6 months and keep it off. We start at the end of March. If you are interested in learning more, send me an email and I will add you to the interest list.