1. I “cheat” on my “diet” about 2X a week.
2. I don’t eat anything I hate, even if it’s “healthy”.
3. I eat fried foods.
4. I don’t work out every day.
5. I still eat chocolate, cake, cookies, ice cream, etc.
6. On occasion I still eat too much.
7. I eat 2-3 slices of bread a day.
8. My weight fluctuates 3-5 lbs. I tend to be slimmer in summer.
9. I hate long workouts (anything over 45 min).
10. Some days I too dread the idea of working out.
11. My biggest daily battle is emotional eating.
And in spite of it all, I’m still here and still healthy. I hope that encourages somebody!
coach tam's Blog
40-something who loves food, fitness, and fun!