HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, generally, with the knowledge or consent of the impacted person.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will explain the purpose(s) for which information is being gathered.
- Generally speaking, your information is used for the express purpose of operating our website’s business activities. For example, we may use your email address to contact you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers, resolve disputes, troubleshoot issues, and enforce our website’s terms and conditions.
- As a general rule, we will not give your information to third parties without your permission. We may, however, in our sole discretion, provide information about you to law enforcement or other government officials for purposes of fraud investigations, alleged intellectual property infringement, or any other suspected illegal activity or matters that may expose us to legal liability.
- We may use autoresponders to communicate with you by email. To protect your privacy, we use a verified opt-in system for such communications and you are free to opt-out at any time using the links contained in each autoresponder message. If you have difficulties opting out, you may contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- We are committed to protecting your personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, or modification.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of our business purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Any questions or concerns about this policy should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing us with information relating to your concern.
Copyright © 2018 Coach Tam Fitness LLC and licensed for use by the owner of this website at http://265point.com. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this document may be copied or used by anyone other than the licensee without the express written permission of the copyright owner.